Monday, July 03, 2006

Learning How

Well I have always been awed about crazy quilting, but have never really be inclined to sew. I was not sure that I could do it. But I have met a wonderful group on line from two different loops and they really have given be the get up and go to start. Of course, I am not one just to start, with out having something to start with. I have purchased a couple of thousand dollars worth of sewing machines and embroidery machines... then of course had to spend just about that much on building up a stash to sew with. So now I am off to the races, to learn how to do this wonderful and lovely hand work and sewing. Thanks to all my friends, from all other the world, for your support, training, and gifts.

Lady Brenda Ann

5 Comments:

Blogger abeautifulcraft said...

Well done Brenda .. welcome to the world of blogging and also Crazy Quilting ..... it's so nice to have yet another 'crazy' one with us ...... Huggs to you... Sandie

Monday, July 03, 2006  
Blogger Calidore said...

Welcome Brenda to the extremly addictive world of blogging - it's nearly as bad as crazy quilting...lol.

Hugs

Catherine of the Garden

Monday, July 03, 2006  
Anonymous Aunt Kathy said...

I understand about spending thousands before you start on an adventure. Yes I am with you.
Have you posted after the firt one. would love to read them.

Monday, July 17, 2006  
Blogger LadyBrenda said...

Well I am too tired to sew, been trying to rest a bit today...but in 50 something hours at work this week..but tomorrow is decidated to sewing blocks so I can get ready to embellish and then study I will study....

Friday, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Brenda L. Minor said...

Yea!!! You have a blog and a place to document your progress! I'm so glad you decided to start one. I've got one at Yahoo 360 and am just now getting the hang of it. I look forward to seeing your posts and lots of photos!! Brenda Lou Minor

Monday, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home