Monday, July 17, 2006

Just Thinking

Well I have not posted since I first fixed this blog and I am still trying to figure out how to add pictures to this one. I have been so busy working, studying and trying to learn to crazy quilt that I think I am going crazy myself.

I am so hard on myself sometimes I think I should do it now....not matter that I have never done it before, I just go tot do it NOW. So I am going to step back and take my time and give it 200%.

Got to make my down under ladies something that is beautiful.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

To add pictures, Brenda, just click on that little icon at the top that looks like a blue square with a scene in it. Then a box comes up. Tell it where the picture is, then tell it where you want it (left, right, center) and how big, then click upload.

Blogger always puts pictures at the top, no matter where you are in the message when you tell them to put the pictures in.

Go to the "edit html" tab and click (this is on your message box still). Cut the *entire* html for the picture (ends with /a, (with the brackets around it - it won't let me post them here) I think but not sure I trust my memory). Go down in the message where you want it, and paste it in. Then you can hit return, go back to the compose tab and work there, if you want.

No matter what you do, things will not look exactly the same on your page as they do in the composer!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home